Ways to Give
You can make a difference in our community.
Thank you for your interest in The Salvation Army Kroc Center. Here are a few ways you can help support your community through a gift to The Kroc Center:
• Donate Funds. Support our Financial Support Fund or help families that are struggling financially with a cash donation. Donations can be made online, by mail and are also accepted at The Kroc Center Front Desk. Checks can be made payable to The Salvation Army. All donations support local programs and services.
• Donate Items. Schedule a pickup online or by phone at 1-800-SA-TRUCK.
• Volunteer Your Time. Become part of the Kroc Krew and apply now for one of our seasonal or on-going volunteer opportunities.
• Become a Sponsor. Promote your business with a fully integrated advertising campaign while helping provide the high quality programming, activities and services to our community. If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship, Contact Us!
• Leave a Legacy. Consider a gift through an IRA Distribution, Will Bequest, Life Insurance Designation, or Charitable Gift Annuity and perpetually support the programs of the Boston Ray and Joan Kroc Center. Contact Meredith.Johnson@use.salvationarmy.org
The Ultimate Gift
The Salvation Army in Boston was awarded $81 million from the Kroc estate, which was supplemented by a $35 million capital campaign to build and endow The Kroc Center in Boston. The project represents a total investment in the community of nearly $115 million.
When Joan Kroc pledged her gift, she wanted to ensure that operating the Kroc Centers would not negatively impact or diminish the critical human services that The Salvation Army already delivers. Services like providing shelter, food, clothing and disaster relief are critical to nearly 30 million Americans.
She also wanted to ensure that every person, every family would be able to enjoy the center. To keep her vision intact, Mrs. Kroc established an endowment to support Kroc Center programs and operations.
When you make a gift to The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center, you become a part of the largest project ever undertaken by The Salvation Army. Your gift becomes grounded in the reputation, trust and credibility of The Salvation Army-which is well known for its continuing efforts of providing relief to the poorest of the poor.
Your gift can help change lives.