KidSpace (Ages: 3 months - 6 years)
Parents with young children will love KidSpace. The Kroc Center provides a safe environment for your child while you participate in any activity in the facility. KidSpace is provided on a first-come, first-served basis for children 3 months to 6 years. Space is limited. Each session is a maximum of 75 minutes. This service is available while the adult remains on-site.
Mon–Thu: 9am–11am ; 4:30pm - 8:30pm
Fri: 9am–11am ; 4:30pm - 7:30pm
KidSpace passes are available at the front desk. This benefit is provided free for members and for a low rate of $5.00 in addition to day pass rates for non-members. For questions, please call 617.318.6900
How KidSpace Works
• Open to children 3 months to 6 years in age.
• Service is available for a maximum of 75 minutes per child.
• Parents must properly sign their children in and out of KidSpace.
• Parents must remain within the community center at all times while their child is in KidSpace.
• Children will not be released to anyone other than the person who dropped them off unless special arrangements are made with KidSpace staff. IDs will be required.
• Make sure any special needs are clarified before leaving.
• Please plan accordingly to pick your child up on time to avoid incurring additional fees.